Base Physical Therapy is one of the few facilities in the New York area with the AlterG anti-gravity treadmill. Thanks to it's precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-gravity treadmill allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before
By using the AlterG Anti-gravity treadmill you can:
- Reduce gravity's impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you're a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatric and those looking to lose weight - to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your rehabilitation and training forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain
Book a Session
For more information or to book a session, please contact us.