What to expect when you visit our practice:
- All patients are required to wear a face mask when they enter the office. We will provide you with a mask.
- Upon entering the office, every patient will be subject to a touch-less temperature check before proceeding further (we will have to reschedule your appointment if you report any flu-like signs or have a fever or a cough).
- After their temperature check is complete, all patients will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Gloves will be available for use during your session. Both masks and gloves should be worn throughout the ENTIRE visit.
- There will be one physical therapist and one exercise physiologist on-site to allow for social distancing.
- To limit the number of patients in the office or any area at one time, we are expanding the appointment time per visit by 5-10 minutes, and to allow for extensive cleaning procedures in between patients.
- We ask patients to arrive at their exact appointment time. If you notice that you will be late, please call us so we can make arrangements.
Our office protocol and precautions for your safety:
- Pre-screening for all patients. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Our staff is pre-screened daily and are required to wear a face mask/gloves at all times. As our pre COVID-19 protocol, our physical therapist always has a new pair of gloves per patient.
- We kindly ask for only the person with the appointment to enter the office, unless you are accompanying a minor.
- Co-pays will be processed remotely, no signatures on credit card receipts will be required. We will implement touchless transactions when possible.
- The use of CDC approved medical-grade cleaning supplies will be used on all equipment in our clinic.
- We continue to offer telehealth/virtual sessions outside of our in-clinic hours, if you prefer this option. Copays will now be based on your health insurance coverage.